· Portsmouth Village, Kingston: an illustrated history
· Architects Working in the Kingston Region 1820 – 1920
· Architects Working in the Kingston Region 1920 – 2000
· Early Photography in Kingston from the Daguerreotype to the Postcard
· With Our Past before Us: 19th century architecture in the Kingston area
· Modern Architecture in Kingston: a survey of 20th-cenury buildings
· Bricks in 19th-Century Architecture of the Kingston Area
· Woodwork in Historic Buildings of the Kingston Region
· Kingston, the Limestone City: stone buildings in the Kingston region 1790 – 1930.
She is a member of the Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada, the Ontario Historical Society, the Frontenac Heritage Foundation, and the Kingston Historical Society. Current interests include studying doll houses and their furnishings as "architecture in miniature," as well as lecturing on the 19th & 20th centuries architecture of south-eastern Ontario. She is a free-lance researcher and writer on the history and significance of heritage buildings, properties and archaeological sites.
mckendryATkos.net DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SPAM BEING GENERATED, I HAVE REMOVED MY ACTUAL EMAIL ADDRESS BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE SUBSTITUTE @ FOR “AT” IN THE ADDRESS.